PRICE GENERAL GUIDE
Why do design prices vary?
The price of a professional design jobs can vary greatly. There are many factors that affect the price in general.
- feature requests
- technical / design competence level
- customer satisfaction
Some jobs may require less hours to finalize. Because there are so many factors that influence the pricing of a project, unfortunately we cannot offer a list of exact prices for each service. We have however included below a number of price examples that can give you an indication of the price level of some of the services we offer: For greater savings on projects that may take more time, we also offer voucher cards purchased in blocks of hours here.
PRICE GENERAL GUIDE
For custom web design, redesign, development and ecommerce sites.
Prices start at $500
Vouchers can be a great flexible solution if you know that you need graphic assistance on an ongoing basis, but would like to save. You can save up to 30% off! The hours are always paid together in advance.
You decide for yourself what you want to use your voucher for. You can either use the hours for quick adjustments to existing material or use them together for larger tasks. These are your hours and you decide how to utilize them. You can find the three different voucher card solutions below.
BasicSave 10% on 10 hours
- BASIC is great for you with ongoing tasks of smaller scope.
- This can be general image processing, graphics for your website, social media, banner ads, newsletters or for updating brochures, flyers, business cards, etc.
startupSave 20% on 20 hours
- The STARTUP voucher is an obvious option for you as a startup. Maybe your new company needs graphic work such as branding, logo, company letterheads to be made right away.
- As a startup, there are many things to look for and it pays to get off the ground to a good start on this front.
ProfessionalSave 30% on 30 hours
- PROFESSIONAL is for the company or well-founded startup, that have larger projects in need of constant work.
- This voucher is also great if you need to cover for your regular graphic designer in case of short term illness or holiday periods.